Is it just us, or do all holiday celebrations take place around the table? There’s so much that comes to mind when we think about the Fourth of July - backyard bbqs, parades, firework celebrations, or most importantly the freedoms we have in this great country. Thinking back over the last year, we are even more grateful to live in such a great country with the freedoms we have.
At Backyard Rubs, we love food. One of things we love most about food is that it unites around the table where we get to have great conversations and even debates. As you take time to gather around the table with your friends, family, and community it's important that we take time to remember, pray for, and celebrate this great country that we call home.
Speaking of gathering around the table, what are you serving this weekend?
Here is what we’re serving this Fourth of July -- hope you can find some inspiration for your own meal...
- Sliced Brisket (serve with or without buns)
- Mac and cheese (check out our blog here for some inspiration)
- Baked Beans with some Jalapenos & Spicy Mama
- Classic Chips
- Grilled Watermelon Slices sprinkled with Daddy Crack
- Apple Pie
- Local Seltzer - We love supporting local and for us trying the newest @sunkingbrewery’s Hard Seltzer seemed like a good fit.
- Lemonade & Tea
Share a comment below and let us know what you're serving even if it's not on our list. As always, thanks for stopping by our backyard barbecue!