If you are like us at all, your life is busy, but you don’t want to compromise on good food with great flavor. Our Quick & Easy Smoked Pulled Pork Taco recipe is perfect. This recipe takes less than 30 minutes and will be a crowd pleaser whether you're serving them for family dinner or hosting a gathering of family and friends.
Whether you have freshly smoked pulled pork, pulled pork from your crock pot, or leftovers from the freezer our pulled pork taco recipe is a great way to use a big cut of meat.
What we love about this recipe is that you can make it your own. You can add as much heat (jalapeno) or sweet (strawberries) as you would like. This allows each person to enjoy as they see fit for their pallet. For instance, we served this recipe to our two toddlers and left out the jalapeno and added extra strawberries for them to enjoy!
As much we love sharing recipes, we want to give you permission to make them your own. That is what makes cooking so much fun, you can customize and build the flavors you want. You don’t have to follow the recipe exactly, you have permission to use it as a guide to have fun, create memories, and enjoy a great meal with family and friends.
Quick & Easy Smoked Pulled Pork Tacos
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 8 Corn tortillas, small
- 2 cups Smoked Pulled Pork, seasoned with Daddy Crack or Spicy Mama
- 2 Jalapeños, sliced
- ¼ Feta Cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup Strawberries, sliced into small strips
- ½ cup Salsa (Habanero if you like some heat, fruit for sweetness)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Prep the toppings: set out salsa, feta cheese, slice strawberries into small strips for extra coverage on corn tortillas, slice jalapenos.
- Gather your cooked pulled pork (can be from a smoker, the oven, crockpot, etc.) If it isn’t freshly cooked then put in a skillet and warm the pulled pork until it has a crispy edge. This brings the flavor to the pork and prevents it from drying out. When done, set aside in a serving bowl. Cover with foil to keep warm until ready to serve.
- Add a tbsp of olive oil to skillet and add corn tortilla (1-2 tortillas depending on size of the skillet). After placing it on skillet quickly flip to get oil on both sides of the tortilla. Leave on skillet until toasted and flip regularly.
- Once tortillas are toasted, place on plate, place pulled pork on the tortilla, add toppings to taste and voila!
Leave a comment below and let us know you made your tacos! For more recipes make sure you subscribe to our newsletter.